Led by CPFCU's trusted financial partner, MAF Companies, the seminar focuses on such questions as:
- Am I eligible to retire under this provision?
- Should I let my pension percentage grow or should I retire?
- What is the cost of waiting?
- If I wait, what is the cost of health insurance today?
- Am I eligible for Medicare?
- If I retire and my spouse is younger than me, what happens at age 65?
- If I retire and my spouse is older than me, what happens at age 65?
- What alternative solutions are available for my personal situation?
Because of these questions and so many more, MAF Companies has outlined a signature seminar to both present the many options available as well as answer any questions guests may have.
CPFCU's Financial Planning and Education Center is proud to partner with MAF, whose seasoned financial planners have over 100 combined years of financial planning experience. They are knowledgeable about the specific challenges and obstacles that police officers and their families face. Their team builds upon that expertise and finds solutions that fit each individual's needs, budget and goals.
To RSVP to the November 2 seminar, offered at 10 a.m. and noon, call 312.499.888, option 1, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which time slot you will be attending: 10 a.m. or 3 p.m.
The seminars are offered free-of-charge, and refreshments are be served.
Photos from today's morning seminar: