The donation period starts today, September 23 through October 7: for each CPFCU-member Harley-Davidison sale and every Liberty Mutual quote, proceeds will be donated to Chicago Police Memorial Foundation. See below for details.
- View six Harley-Davidsons, including pre-owed 2016 models and new 2017 releases.
- Meet and discuss purchase options with Illinois Harley-Davidson representatives Vern Ecker and Bill Koester.
- Illinois Harley-Davidson will donate $200 to Chicago Police Memorial Foundation for every CPFCU-member sale of a Harley-Davidson this day, as well as as week leading up to and after the event, ranging from September 23 - October 7, 2016.
- Meet and discuss insurance options with CPFCU's Liberty Mutual partner Andrew Cross.
- Liberty Mutual will donate $5 to Chicago Police Memorial Foundation for each CPFCU-member quote (no purchase necessary) that is completed to insure the purchase of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, or to insure any other car or property this day, as well as as week leading up to and after the event, ranging from September 23 - October 7, 2016.
- Chicago Police Memorial Foundation will be at the event selling merchandise as well.
If you would like more information or are interested in purchasing a motorcycle and/or requesting a quote for insurance -- all to benefit Chicago Police Memorial Foundation, please contact our preferred representatives:
Andrew Cross, Liberty Mutual Insurance
Phone: 312-454-9400 ext. 59786
Vern Ecker; Bill Koester, Illinois Harley-Davidson
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
To ensure that all donations are made on your behalf -- from September 23 - October 7, 2016 -- be sure to mention this email when you contact Illinois Harley-Davidson and/or Liberty Mutual.
For more information on CPFCU, visit www.cpdfcu.com.